help needed with the homework :-(

Ikelos 21:06 05 Feb 06

hi, had the grandaughter over to find pictures of london for her homework, she found all the pictures, but the printer then packed up, so i put the MS word doc all onto a floppy disk and gave it to No1 son to take home and print them, he can not open the document so he has emailed the whole lot back here for me to get the images off it and just email them back, but i can not, because when i right click the image, there is no "save as" how can i get them out of the document,,

thanks

De Marcus™ 21:10 05 Feb 06

Is there a 'save target as'?

Ikelos 21:12 05 Feb 06

hi, not as far as i can see...

De Marcus™ 21:20 05 Feb 06

is there a cut option?

De Marcus™ 21:20 05 Feb 06

Or better still what options do you have, if any?

Ikelos 21:23 05 Feb 06

hi again, yes there is, just right clicked her first image, clicked "cut" and that one has gone,

this is going from bad to worse ;-)

Ikelos 21:24 05 Feb 06

i have the image back..

De Marcus™ 21:48 05 Feb 06

If you really don't have the option of saving the image, right click on it, select cut, from here go to start, all programs, accessories, and click on paint. In paint you can click on edit and paste, which will bring the image up. Then you must save it, to somewhere you'll remember, the desktop is a good place.

Ikelos 21:52 05 Feb 06

nice one, thanks very much, just tried one and it worked, so now for all the rest..

thanks again....

De Marcus™ 21:57 05 Feb 06

Your welcome IKelos, whilst you can save your images separately like this, you should also have the option of 'copy' which would leave the original in place whilst also giving you the option of pasting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced