Help needed with Fasthost

ladydiver 11:29 05 Aug 08

Hi All
I am new to all this. I belong to a club called Southampton Divers. We joined Fasthosts.

the person who set up the website did not use there templates...he used his own...the site is not up and running properly...and we are no longer in contact with this person.

So i decided to get the site up and running properly...I would use there templates. i am happy with what i have done so far. But I have two concerns.I need to get the forum into the new site. and i am also scared of clicking the publish button.

mco 14:36 05 Aug 08

I have no experience of using fasthosts (do they not have customer service you could ask? But don't worry about clicking the publish button - it;s not the be all and end all! If it doesn't look how you want, go back and change the template and click publish again. That is the good thing about these online editors; they try to make it as easy as poss for you. The forum - is it hosted elsewhere? I don't know how it was set up before but you could simply make a hyperlink to it (eg, click here to go to our forum) and add it that way. Not the most professional way of doing it but it would work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…