help needed with a digi box........

Chronos 18:56 19 Apr 04

had my daughter on the phone, she has a phillips digi box "ex ITV" model DTX6372 she has been told to put the box back to factory settings, because of a problem,, we do not know how.she has tried leaving it unplugged in the hope it might reset its self..no luck

any one out there who knows..

thanks

Pidder 19:20 19 Apr 04

We have a Nokia. Just a guess, you may have to search through the TV channels to see what one the digibox is set for, while its on and connected, of course.

newts 19:23 19 Apr 04

I have an old nokia box and re set this via the hand set menu. Does the phillips not have this?

Chronos 19:26 19 Apr 04

hi, it all was ok then she got a top-upTV card been ok for a couple of weeks, now half the channels are missing, and doing a scan has not got them back, top-upTV told her to reset the box back to factory settings..........

Chronos 19:28 19 Apr 04

if it has she has not mentioned it, when she gets back in i will ring her, who would have kids?

thanks

sicknote 19:31 19 Apr 04

Is this any help click here

sicknote 19:42 19 Apr 04

More info

click here

spuds 19:48 19 Apr 04

You could try this forum click here

SEASHANTY 20:28 19 Apr 04

Most of the freeview digital set top boxes have a
menu setup accessed by pressing the memory button.
This probably has an option to "restore to factory
settings". Has she not checked this possibility?

Chronos 20:28 19 Apr 04

thank you all for the help, the link to the website held the answer..what would we all do without you....

SEASHANTY 20:30 19 Apr 04

Yuks! The button will probably be labelled "setup" or "menu" NOT memory.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…