help needed completing an adobe pdf form

johnnyrocker 19:03 15 Aug 05

i have been sent a questionnaire as an attachment in pdf format, and i need to complete and return it, my problem is i do not seem to be able to put the required information into it so i can mail it back,
i have tried saving it but still have the same prob, i use open office and am reluctant to print,edit,scan,and mail it as a lot of people have trouble opening my docs and me theirs.
anyone got a solution please?

johnny.

octal 19:11 15 Aug 05

I have filled quite a few of these in, you need to open them in Adobe Acrobat to fill them in.

octal 19:16 15 Aug 05

Sorry, I forgot to give you a link in case you haven't got Adobe on your computer

click here

octal 19:16 15 Aug 05

Sorry, I forgot to give you a link in case you haven't got Adobe on your computer

click here

johnnyrocker 19:16 15 Aug 05

thanks for that, i have it open in acrobat reader but still cannot type into it, pardon my ignorance in this.

johnny.

octal 19:18 15 Aug 05

This blinking site, I'm sorry for the double post, it gave up the ghost after 4 minutes after I clicked the Post response, so I clicked it again.

octal 19:20 15 Aug 05

What version of Adobe do you have?

Joe R 19:22 15 Aug 05

johnnyrocker,

the full version of acrobat will be needed to change data on a form, and it's not cheap.

click here

johnnyrocker 19:22 15 Aug 05

acrobat 5

johnny.

octal 19:27 15 Aug 05

You could try in preferences and have a look in Forms to make sure all the relative boxes are ticked.

You may need to update it to a later version, depending on your operating system either Adobe 7 for Windows XP or Adobe 6 for all other operating systems.

johnnyrocker 19:42 15 Aug 05

this site is driving me nuts this evening this is 5th attempt at posting responses.

joe thanks for your link but all it gives me is strings of gobbledegook and internal server error 500

octal i take it you are suggesting i find these in properties?

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…