Help needed to choose Force 9 Broadband Acnt

Giggle n' Bits 21:25 10 May 06

I need a new Broadband account and I am interested in Force 9 at click here

I don't understand the usage for the premier account. I do a lot of downloading mainly after 7pm - 2am I am also a business but only have one machine online at present.

What I need to know is my current wanadoo broadband gives me 2GB usage where as F9 give 15GB which is loas more and plenty but the Off Peak Limits confuses me at click here

I saw something about between the hours of 4pm - midnight restriction. As I say I need to download a lot regular for work, ok there may be a few days one week I don't most weeks and days I do. Does anyone understand there offers for this isp and can explain because contacting them seems to be a problem at present.

terryf 21:53 10 May 06

Have a look at Eclipse Evolution, they only reqire you to have a monthly contract

terryf 21:53 10 May 06

PS no download limits either

Giggle n' Bits 22:00 10 May 06

thanks.

terryf 22:25 10 May 06
  terryf 22:27 10 May 06

Also her for business click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…