Help needed with Android sat nav query please!!!

julius44 08:39 29 Apr 15

Hello and good morning to you all. I am hoping that its still ok to ask this query on this part of the forum.

ok, I have an android handset, LG G3 to be exact. I have about 3 sat nav apps installed, namely google maps, tomtom go(paid for version), wazw and Navmii.

I live in south london in sydenham, and I need to travel somewhere urgently by car tomorrow morning but I NEED to avoid the £11.50 congestion charge. I would be driving to my destination between 10am and 1pm. i will be driving to kilburn, NW6 4NT postcode. I have looked at all of the sat navs installed and I dont see ANY options to drive through a non congestion charge area, I am not too bothered if it takes me longer, as long as i do NOT enter the congestion zone, but still able to get to my destination. I can not even seem to see this option on my desktop pc on google maps unless I am missing something.

Any help advice would be very much appreciated

Jules

Any

natdoor 12:04 29 Apr 15

I do not know if it is possible to set a satnav to give a route avoiding the congestion zone. However, the boundary of the zone is Vauxhall Bridge Road, A202, then the A302, A4202 (Park Lane)and A5 (Edgware Road). Your destination is just off the A5. I believe that it is possible to set up a satnav route with several waypoints. In any case it would appear that the boundary of the congestion zone is likely to be part of the optimum route offered anyway. Otherwise, make a careful list of all the roads and turnings or use each of your satnav apps to cover part of the route. I hope this is useful.

kad292 14:27 29 Apr 15

Should be able to do so,congestion charge zone,looking at this map you can skirt the zone .A23 Brixton towards the A202, left past the Oval ,across Vauxhall Bridge towards Hyde Park Corner ,Marble Arch onto Edgeware Road A5,onto Kilburn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…