help needed in Afghan for drivers for pc fs2518

24457449 15:51 07 Jan 06

Gents, in a spot of bother, lost everything on my hard drive for a model Sharp Laptop pc-fs2518, have managed to find a new driver in Afghanistan, however do not have the installation disc's with me to get sound, video, and everything else needeed. Brought the laptop from PC World 2 years ago. Can someone please tell me were I can download the drivers needed, to get me fully operational again. Have tried many, many big companies, but have been fobbed off. Many thanks Nasher.

Diodorus Siculus 16:03 07 Jan 06

click here
Belarc will tell you the components you have and should help you find drivers.

DieSse 16:08 07 Jan 06

I read this in a forum

Check this statement out on Sharp's UK website:

FAQs

Q How do I obtain after-sales support or service on the Notebook I purchased in the UK?

A Sharp Electronics (UK) Ltd ceased selling notebooks in 2002. However there are a number of Sharp notebooks sold since then by Dixons Stores Group. These include the PCGP10, PCGP1415/6, PCFS1417, PCFS2518, PCMV1214, PCUM1110 and PCMM1110.
Although these products have the Sharp brand name on them, they were not distributed or supported by this office.

To explain, for commercial reasons Dixons Stores Group( PC World ) have bypassed this office and commissioned several models of notebook to be produced to their specific design, quality and price requirements from a Sharp factory in China. In doing so they have taken over the responsibility this office would normally accept in terms of after sales support both in and outside guarantee .This means that they set the terms of the guarantee, source and set the price of spare parts and accessories, manage any upgrade requirements and of course provide a repair service both in outside guarantee.

Dixons Stores Group fully accept their responsibilities and have asked us to refer any customers who require either pre-sales or after-sales advice to them . The contact details they have provided are as follows:

For pre-sales enquiries please contact :

click here or telephone 0800 056 5732

For all after-sales ,operational or technical support enquiries, please contact :

0870 901 3000 or [email protected]

If your notebook was not purchased from Dixons/PC World and you require service, please contact Sharpserv on 0870 738 0000.

--------------------------------------

I know this is not very helpful, but it does give you an email to try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017