Help Needed

littlestar 18:10 05 Oct 08

For the last 2 years my wife has been watching Live TV Feeds from Thailand and then suddenly from last night we can't get anything, No Live TV Feeds whatsoever from all of her regular websites.

Her friends use are using the same websites and there's are working perfect, we are using virgin 20mb and there are no problems there either, Just all of a sudden are PC can nolonger recieve Live TV Feeds.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

btw, the are using XP

Technotiger 18:12 05 Oct 08

Try a System Restore back a day or two to when it was working ok, and run click here in its default settings, maybe just a glitch in the registry.

littlestar 18:14 05 Oct 08

Yeh thanks that was the first thing i tried..it's got me baffled..

Technotiger 18:28 05 Oct 08

If you have also run Ccleaner, perhaps you should look elsewhere - at physical connections/cables etc to make sure they have not been disturbed in any way.

littlestar 18:34 05 Oct 08

No I don't have Ccleaner, All the connections seem to be ok, The internet is working prefect, I will try another system restore, thanks

Technotiger 18:35 05 Oct 08

Download and run Ccleaner from my link above.

littlestar 18:45 05 Oct 08

Will do straight away, thanks Technotiger

littlestar 19:09 05 Oct 08

Hi Technotiger, Just did the Ccleaner on the Pc, but to no avail, I will try calling the provider tomorrow and see if there is anything they can do.

Thanks

Technotiger 19:13 05 Oct 08

One other thing you could try - download and install the latest Codec pack for XP from click here click on download in the menu bar.

littlestar 19:34 05 Oct 08

I tried to install the latest version of Codec but the pc said My version I already have cannot be updated, Nevermind, thanks Technotiger for your help..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…