Help need to clean registry

this morning i installed trial versions of mcaffee spam killer and mcaffee privacy service,with instant problems,after getting it going in safe mode and removing the above i am left with very slow start ups on a normally quick machine,please help....in a fix

alan227 12:55 04 Jun 04

What operating system.

hi alan,sorry. XP home ???

alan227 12:59 04 Jun 04

Have you tried a system restore?

VoG II 13:02 04 Jun 04

If SR no good click here

afternoon VoG,thanx folks, ill try both of those & post later

rigt VoG,purchased the full version,running it now,ran trial and evrythings speeded up a little bit,sound is very scratchy when mail comes in,problems in media player9,do you think this could be related,have full clean complete soon(trial RM only removed some although found 98 problems)ill post when RM Full is complete

ranthat VoG,now getting blue window titled error,in the box is
"to enable advanced sound effects for gaming,please make sure the setting of hardware acceloration is full"and goes on to list the directory,ive updated the driver for realtec,sound still scratchy,still a bit slow in general..............??????

johnnyrocker 14:29 04 Jun 04

how about the free trial registry cleaner at the botom of this page?

johnny.

hi johnny,tats the one i tried,and went on to purchase the full D/L,good prog but not there yet

johnnyrocker 14:33 04 Jun 04

nice one.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…