HELP!!!!!! MY SECOND MONITOR IS NOT WORKING

swarby2 08:32 14 Mar 15

Hi Guys! My second monitor are not working. The primary monitor works fine and the second one is a Acer AL511 it just says No Input Signal and then Power Saving. I've plugged in the ac adapter and the VGA cable. I'm using Windows 8.1 and I went in to screen resolution and it dosent detect it. I tried downloading my graphics card drivers but didnt work. I rebooted my pc loads of times, replugging. Please help!

Jason :)

onthelimit1 08:43 14 Mar 15

Try changing the leads and try changing to the other video output - that way you'll prove whether it's cable, monitor or output.

swarby2 10:25 14 Mar 15

@onthelimit1 I have to use vga because its the only thing there is on the monitor. The cable for VGA is stuck in the monitor and i just plug it in the vga port on my computer.

swarby2 10:25 14 Mar 15

@onthelimit1 I have to use vga because its the only thing there is on the monitor. The cable for VGA is stuck in the monitor and i just plug it in the vga port on my computer.

onthelimit1 11:24 14 Mar 15

Are we talking about a laptop here? If so, there is a key combination of Fn key and one of those along the top row that turns on the signal to the VGA port.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 2D animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

How to get WWDC 2017 tickets