Help - my pipex email acconts have disappeared

welshg60 23:32 09 Apr 05

I get broadband from pipex and have 2 mailboxes with them. Outlook just failed to connect with their mail server so I went to pipex's site and logged in, my account settings say that I have no email accounts set up yet. HELP - where have they gone? I have a load of stuff I'm selling on ebay ending tomorow so I really need my email to be working, any ideas???

Audeal 00:06 10 Apr 05

welshg60. I am with Pipex also and I am having the same trouble with my e-mail boxes. I only came online an hour ago and could not access my emails. Like you, I went onto their site to check my account details and found I had no boxes set up and I can't even access the setup page as it tells me there is an error. I have six boxes setup but am being told I have none.

I have no idea what is going on here but would like to know if anyone out there can help both of us desperate souls.

LastChip 00:23 10 Apr 05

It looks like it's a server fault their end. Don't worry, it'll probably be sorted by the morning.

Audeal 00:32 10 Apr 05

Don't bet on it. When I contacted them once about a problem with my website they didn't reply for three weeks. can you imagine being without your website for three weeks.

LastChip 09:30 10 Apr 05

for me this morning :-)

Audeal 12:17 10 Apr 05

LastChip. Seems I owe you an apology. All is OK here now. I hope welshg60's system is OK now.

LastChip 12:20 10 Apr 05

;-)

the old man 12:36 10 Apr 05

been online for about 3 hours and no problems for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…