Help - my pipex email acconts have disappeared

welshg60 23:32 09 Apr 05

I get broadband from pipex and have 2 mailboxes with them. Outlook just failed to connect with their mail server so I went to pipex's site and logged in, my account settings say that I have no email accounts set up yet. HELP - where have they gone? I have a load of stuff I'm selling on ebay ending tomorow so I really need my email to be working, any ideas???

Audeal 00:06 10 Apr 05

welshg60. I am with Pipex also and I am having the same trouble with my e-mail boxes. I only came online an hour ago and could not access my emails. Like you, I went onto their site to check my account details and found I had no boxes set up and I can't even access the setup page as it tells me there is an error. I have six boxes setup but am being told I have none.

I have no idea what is going on here but would like to know if anyone out there can help both of us desperate souls.

LastChip 00:23 10 Apr 05

It looks like it's a server fault their end. Don't worry, it'll probably be sorted by the morning.

Audeal 00:32 10 Apr 05

Don't bet on it. When I contacted them once about a problem with my website they didn't reply for three weeks. can you imagine being without your website for three weeks.

LastChip 09:30 10 Apr 05

for me this morning :-)

Audeal 12:17 10 Apr 05

LastChip. Seems I owe you an apology. All is OK here now. I hope welshg60's system is OK now.

LastChip 12:20 10 Apr 05

;-)

the old man 12:36 10 Apr 05

been online for about 3 hours and no problems for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…