help - my font's got bigger!

mco 12:52 02 Nov 03

yesterday for no reason I can work out (certainly nothing I did deliberately) the font on some of my 'favourites' eg, google, yahoo and another discussion forum, has suddenly got BIGGER - it's a nuisance because I can obviously get fewer details to a page. Have I done something I didn't mean to? Is it them? How do I get it back to what it was?

DAG88 12:57 02 Nov 03

(assuming you are using IE6) Click View, Text size and see if that has changed from medium

mco 13:04 02 Nov 03

yes! I did as you said - it was on 'largest' so i clicked back to medium and all's fine but I'm confused as - I've never looked at view - text size before (not being knowledgeable) so I still can't figure out how it changed all by itself??

Pesala 13:20 02 Nov 03

Try Alter V X Enter. Something surprisingly easy to do when you are trying to cut and paste, but press the Alter key instead of the Control Key.

VoG II 14:26 02 Nov 03

Do upo have a wheel mouse? Holding down CTRL and rotating the wheel changes the font size in IE.

mco 15:33 02 Nov 03

thanks - I reckon last night I did one or both those things in the answers above, intending to do something else instead. Now I know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…