Help with my camcorder

phizzle 16:38 17 Oct 05

i have a panasonic nv-gs17b camcorder and i want to edit the videos on my computer and my operating system is Windows Xp

sattman 16:42 17 Oct 05

This to get you started

click here

mattyc_92 16:44 17 Oct 05

Double Post click here

phizzle 16:47 17 Oct 05

let me rephrase my problem.
I want to start editing home videos on my xp computer but the problem is that the computer does not recognise the camcorder. the panasonic supprt website does not seem to have the drivers that i need. i am thinking about using a file sharing program like kazaa to find this software but i am scared of viruses. WHAT TO DO?

sattman 16:58 17 Oct 05

"I want to start editing home videos on my xp computer but the problem is that the computer does not recognise the camcorder"

If you take the time to study the information and guidance in the article that I suggested you will find the answers to the basic questions that you require.

phizzle 17:17 17 Oct 05

forgive me wise sir for skimming through the jewels of wisdom that you sent my way. thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…