Help with MSI MoBo drivers for K8MM3 V2X

Migwell 00:03 12 Feb 07

Evening all, I am rebuilding my Son-in-law's computer and formatting his hard drive. When asking him for the mother board driver disk which should be a CD he informs me that he has lost it.

The motherboard in question is a (MSI K8MM3) I have tried to download all the drivers etc from the internet at MSI but they don't seem to install from my flash drive which I used to down load them onto.

I was wondering if some kind soul has this mobo and the disk that we need and could copy it for us, as I feel that I am going to cum un-stuck without all the required drivers etc.

AndySD 04:35 12 Feb 07

Can you not just drag them off the flash drive to the desktop and instal them from there.

bennyhillslovechild 06:05 12 Feb 07

^What he said^

Or burn them all to a cd....that way, you'll have a permanent copy of them, should you need to do another reinstall.

Migwell 13:52 12 Feb 07

Thanks to both for your input. I have Plugged the flash drive into the computer and clicked on the Setup icon for each driver but nothing seems to be happening. I will try putting them onto the desk top and try from there, but can't see that,that will make much difference but who knows until I give it a go?
Still open to further ideas

Thanks again.
Migwell

Migwell 00:09 13 Feb 07

A bit of succsess using the desktop method. I have now got the sound driver and the motherboard drivers going. Thinking of using the onboard graphix instead of the old card as it keeps dropping back to basic setting, and might be more suitable for this purpose.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…