help with ms money 98 files and dualboot please

©®@$? 18:49 12 Nov 03

click here

a snippet from the other thread

i have a problem
alcudia like you mentioned about problems with earlier versions
well i have that problem with ms money

i copied the ms money files which hold important data, tot he new hardrive downloaded a trial version of ms money 2004, and it will not open the ms money files, says about they were created with an incompatible version

the files were created with ms money 98

is there anyway around this by re-associating the files with a diff program to open them or any remedy..

i havn't got ms money 98 as it came pre-installed with the old computer.

these files are important, so if its not possible to do anything with these files, i will have to keep the olod hardrive in the new computer, but i will need to make a dualboot out of the setup

it has an 80gb hardrive with xp fat32 and old hardrive with windows 98 installed

it only boots up windows xp, not 98, so how can i get it to give the option of which hardrive to load..

i have been to advanced startup and recovery, and there is no mention of 98 there (only xp) so i cannot choose which os to load up

any help appreciated

©®@$? 19:07 12 Nov 03

^

Rayuk 19:10 12 Nov 03

See other thread

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…