Help with MS Access database creation

oo7juk 14:44 25 Apr 06

Hi there,

Last financial year I was entering data into a ms database that my previous boss created. As we are in the new FY I need to create new databases. Unfortunately I don't know anything about MS Access. I need to create a Table object and a Forms object, hope that makes sense.

I'm using MS Access 2022 sp2.

Many thanks

Tabvla 14:52 25 Apr 06

The following link refers to Access 2000 but it is still one of the best, most easily understood, practical and useful Access tutorials available. For your purposes, based on your question, the differences between Access 2000 and Access 2002 are not worth mentioning.

click here

Curio 20:30 25 Apr 06

I bought a book 'Quick Course in Microsoft Access 2000' 12 months ago in PC World. It is by Microsoft Online press and is not expensive - £7 was price I paid. Could you get that or similar on expenses? I found using a book better than off the PC screen. Or you could print the lessons linked by Tabvla above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…