help me plz got virus

whizza 19:37 02 Dec 03

some 1 sent me a exe norton didnt pick it up and nows it totally messed my system i cant run any programs cant search for anything cant open add remove programs ect when i try a program called sp0rkeh oWns you appears i ctrl alt del and its in there but i cant close it as it has messed my screen res mouse speed mouse buttons ect

cycoze 19:43 02 Dec 03

what was the name of the exe file ?

johnnyrocker 19:43 02 Dec 03

what operating system? can you do system restore? try booting in safe mode and click here to run an on line virus check and d/load removal tool
when cleansing you need to disable system restore if running xp or ME|

johnny.

VoG II 19:46 02 Dec 03

Is your Norton up to date - if it is I'm surprised it missed this. There again it might be a virulent parasite rather than a virus. Try Ad-aware click here Spybot click here and CWShredder click here

cycoze 19:52 02 Dec 03

i`m just checking , only thing i can find so far is Trojan.Win32.Sporkeh looking for more info.

whizza 19:56 02 Dec 03

click here

that was the name of the file

its disabled all my startup programs including norton it wont let me install any programs ive just downloaded trojancleaner but it wouldnt install ive just done a scan on norton site but it hasnt found anything

xania 20:03 02 Dec 03

Sporkeh is a trojan - not a virus - bu it could be just as bad so far as your system is concerned. click here to scan your system on-line.

bremner 20:04 02 Dec 03

This seems to warez. Did your friend tell you what he was sending you.

whizza 20:11 02 Dec 03

it wernt a freind i posted on some forum for a file and some 1 posted that

cycoze 20:41 02 Dec 03

so what was this file for whizza ? i`m assuming something to do with games cheats as myg0t appears to be alabout games/cheating .

whizza 20:57 02 Dec 03

yes it was a cheat for a game

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…