Help me Please!!!

funkydoriee 22:01 03 Aug 04

I dont know what has done it but whenever i log into msn messenger and click on my emails the window that pops up to show it, closes as soon as it gets logged in. I also cannot log into my yahoo emails and even this logged me out 5 times before i was able to keep logged on, i think it is something that has downloaded on my computer called internet optimizer but i have got rid of these files and its still there, i also think it may have something to do with cookies but i dont have much experience on comps so im not sure.
any help would be really really appreciated
thanks

VoG II 22:05 03 Aug 04

Try the removal instructions click here

Hitch-Hiker 22:52 03 Aug 04

Only to say that I have read your message and i cant help.

"But if it ain't broke dont fix it"

sorry wish I could help more.

johnnyrocker 00:58 04 Aug 04

you dont help much by not providing your operating system and when this prob occurred what you were doing at the time etc, with this info you might get realistic solutions to your problems.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 01:00 04 Aug 04

with apologies to vog who being much wiser may have interpreted your problem correctly.

johnny.

Chegs ® 01:43 04 Aug 04

If you clicked VoG's link,you wouldn't have to apologize to just VoG,as he appears to have scored a direct hit. :-)

palinka 12:32 04 Aug 04

funkydoriee, for future reference, you'd get more (and perhaps quicker) responses to a problem if you follow the advice to make the title indicate the nature of your problem. So, in this case, instead of calling it "Help me please" it would have been better to call it something like "Msn/Yahoo keeps logging me out".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac