Help me. my pc is always restarting.

alexnoel 01:47 23 Sep 06

I had a problem with my PC.
My PC is always restarting/looping. It cant continue booting. I dnt know why. :-(
This is what happen:
When i turn on my PC, booting proccess is running, after booting, the screen display's the loading windows, after a seconds, it displays a flashing memory dumping screen(in blue screen color)which I cannot read the error. After a flashing seconds of dumping screen, it automatically turn off and restart again. Same looping procedure. I dont know what happen to my computer.
Can you give me some ideas on what happen to my PC?
Any solutions on how to fix this problem?
Please help me.

Thanks to all....

More Power to us here!!!! :-)

howard64 06:44 23 Sep 06

have you tried restarting in safe mode? hitting f8 as windows starts to load. If it starts in safe mode you can then run sfc /scannow and it may put things right. The next step if safe mode will not load is to boot from the xp cd and when asked to install go for repair xp. I assume it is xp but you did not say.

howard64 06:50 23 Sep 06

another thought - have you any usb cables connected? most people have nowadays - sometimes a pc will not start for some unknown reason until all usb cables and devises are removed. Try it you have nothing to loose. If that is the problem once running plug them in 1 at a time and check that all is well before adding the next one.

ICF 08:07 23 Sep 06

Give us some more info on your computer.
How much memory have you got installed?
Have you tried if you have two sticks removing one?
Have you altered anything that has made this happened?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…