Help me on Marketing Research - Mutifunction print

djfido 14:06 08 Dec 08

Hello,
i am german exchange student in UK. I need your help. I have to do a market research for my marketing lesson. Could you please answer the following questions. I need really your help.

1) How important is a printer with a range of featers for you (Multifunction printer)?

2) Would you prefer a printer with a wireless connection?

3) Would you like a printer with an integrated memory harddrive, where you can save your files and load it from another computer, via the wireless connection for example (file-sharing)?

4) How important is Service for you?
5) How important is guarantee (e.g. 3 years)
6) What about a 1-year free refill of the cartridge service?

7) Would you like the FAX feater with a Fax over IP function, (to use FAX without a landline, just connecting with the router)

Please answer as many questions a possibile. (Scala 1 to 10)
You can just put a 1 if the feater/service is absolutly not important/not useful and a 10 if it is very important for you or very useful. You can also give me some feedbacks.

Please, i need as many answers as possibile.

Thanks a lot

Forum Editor 23:26 08 Dec 08

for private market research purposes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…