Help Me – Image Editing

steena 19:28 PM 26 Feb 08

Hi to everyone!

I am looking for some Image editing company where I can outsource a large collection of images. Please help me in selecting an experienced image editing company

Thank you!

Forum Editor 19:36 PM 26 Feb 08

is a little confusing - it's not entirely clear what you want to do.If you mean that you want to buy images from an image bank, then I can thoroughly recommend the company I frequently use click here

You can also submit your own work to them for appraisal, but be aware that image companies have high standards, and you'll be competing with hundreds of professional photographers.

Kemistri 01:51 AM 28 Feb 08

Do mean "editing" as in editorial decision making or digital manipulation? I assume that it's the latter, in which case, I suppose that anyone who routinely manipulates images as part of their work would be able to help you: a graphic artist, photographer, etc. Image editing itself is, I think, too specific a task for anyone to make a living doing only that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Book review: Hands-on with Microsoft's impressive first laptop (better yet, it's a tablet t)…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Walking Dead VFX: a look back from Seasons 1-6

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November