Help me I am clueless!!!

bunchman 09:11 25 Mar 05

As a musician I have two sites that I am connected with, both of which have been put together by a very competant and good friend. However his workload is making it difficult to keep the sites current and consequently I would love to know how to build a website myself. This is the problem though, I have NO experience of website building or any kind of computer programming whatsoever. I can use one without problems but that's it. I also have a tough schedule and don't want to spend my life learning how to be a programmer. I need an 'easy to understand and operate' system that a complete learner can tackle and I have no problem paying for it. Does this kind of software exist?

Thanks in advance,

Ian.

Pesala 12:21 25 Mar 05

Free on the April PC Advisor cover disk.

You should be able to import the existing site, modify it in NOF, and republish it. It doesn't require much knowledge of HTML. It is much like a page layout program. Place a text frame, graphic, or table on the page. Drag a navigation bar onto the master border. Drag margin guides to adjust the size of the page or drag elements to resize and reposition them.

If you post a link to your site, I will check to see if it can be imported with at least some degree of success.

My website click here was built with NetObjects Fusion MX, free on an earlier PC Advisor disk. I taught myself since I started with NOF version 2.02 about two years ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…