help me get wireless

computerdiv 17:36 07 Dec 08

hello
I have a belkin N Modem Router
Part # F5D8633uk4A which i was running wirelessly with 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network Card
Part # F5D7000uk

After a severe virus infection I had to re format computer and i'm now struggling to re-connect wirelessly again. I am unable to view my internet provider connection page, e.g my isp provider or skybroadband from neighbour page. How do i view this?

tullie 22:49 07 Dec 08

Have you initially connected wired?

ambra4 01:58 08 Dec 08

Have you install the Wireless and LAN card drivers?

And you have switched on the Wireless Radio Antenna and Enable the wireless card

click here

computerdiv 08:35 08 Dec 08

I have hard wired in to start with and internet is running fine. Whats the Lan card drivers. I used belkins latest drivers for this model.

efhbroadband 08:52 08 Dec 08

Hello friends

I would like to share my feeling about my ISP providers , like I was in search of Isp provider who can give his best connectivity at affordable price , so at last one fine day I've find a ISP provider who provides the best service at affordable price , like unlimited service.I wanted to share this because this can help out the people who are in search of Internet services.
The services which they provides are
1.High speed ADSL and cableminternet services including e-mail.
2.Internet connections via cable modem and Digital Subscriber Line (DSL).
3.cheap broadband and voip service provider in the uk.

click here

computerdiv 08:55 09 Dec 08

O.k.

Read the belkin manual. It said to install software before installing hardware which I thought was going to have benn my mistake.

So I tried removing the wireless card, then installed the drivers (newest one's), re-installed the wireless card and windows did not recognise that new hard ware had been installed.
So I tried with the oldest drivers and that didn't work either. any one got any bright ideas or is my wireless card dead.

oh dear the aerial just fell off.

windows should still see the card though right.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…