Help me get a better broadband deal.

JaneAttwood 17:49 12 Nov 09

I am currently paying tiscali 17.99 for my broadband and nothing else.

Where can I get a better deal and how do I go about it? Presumably I will have to change my email address. Will that be difficult?

Thanks

User-1229748 17:55 12 Nov 09

try this checkerclick here

RobCharles1981 17:56 12 Nov 09

Hi

Tell me whats avaialble at your exchange at the moment?
click here

The Kestrel 18:16 12 Nov 09

I spent some time this afternoon, on the phone, trying to help my nephew with a problem concerning AVG on his laptop. Vista security centre has switched off AVG and is warning him that he has no anti-virus. He downloaded AVG9 Free a couple of says ago and this seems to be where the problem began

We first tried switching AVG back on in Security Centre but it will not allow him to do that. We also tried uninstalling AVG using control panel - programs and features and Vista will not allow him to uninstall. The same thing happens if he tries to delete the AVG folder in program files on his C drive. Can anyone suggest a method of 'forcing' Vista to uninstall AVG?

The Kestrel 18:17 12 Nov 09

Apologies, meant to start a new thread!!!!

tullie 18:56 12 Nov 09

For a start you will have too see your contract out with Tiscali.

Jollyjohn 19:07 12 Nov 09

You will get a new e-mail address when you change to a new isp however you will probably be able to maintain your current e-mail address as a PAYG, pay as you go - you dont actually pay anything you just keep checking the e-mail on a regular basis.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…