Help me find the right pc!

Stan_Smith 15:32 03 Mar 09

Can't decide whether to get a cheap Cougar Extreme as I've been reading this forum and they seem to have a quite good repuation or whether to spend abit more money and get the cube247 jupiter

click here

click here

or

click here

Although had a Mesh years ago and was unreliable and ended up getting my money back on it, heard theyre ok now though is that true?

Can you reccomend anything else? Have about £800 to spend on a base unit.

user8 15:52 03 Mar 09

I would try Novatech @ click here
Great customer service & support, if you need it.

As for mesh, google them & find out?

JessB246 16:32 03 Mar 09

Id go for the Cube247 jupiter, i got it a few months ago and its ace. Cube is a good company to buy from as well, there customer service is really good, if you have any trouble with anything you can just ring up and talk to their technical team.

Stan_Smith 16:40 03 Mar 09

mmm, ive done about of research and i did fancy the 4870 it seems to score quite well in tests. That Novatech website is abit confusing! Is the Jupiter quiet? The PC will be in my bedroom so I don't really want anything loud.

JessB246 16:49 03 Mar 09

I upgraded to the silent PSU,its quiter than my previous PC, however its not silent but i wouldnt expect it to be in an air cooled system. Ive recommended lots of people to cube in the past cause i found that their a good company to deal with.

Stan_Smith 16:52 03 Mar 09

thanks for the help i'll give them a ring tonight and see what i can do! i'll report back later :)

Stan_Smith 09:20 04 Mar 09

Tried to call Cougar last night but It was passed 6 so they were closed, spoke to the sales team at cube and ended up getting quite a good deal so went for the Jupiter, was promised it by Friday so we shall see what happens.

Thanks for the advise.

JessB246 16:47 05 Mar 09

Im sure ull be happy with it, let me know how you find it!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…