Help me to choose a printer

Alistair-1624795 16:38 13 Oct 10

I want to buy wide format printer. Can you help me with it? This site's office is situated in 10 metres of my home a = "click here">HP DesignJet /a> thats why you should choose exactly from this shop. Thanks!

woodchip 16:49 13 Oct 10

It depends on your requirements, all inkjets cost money to run some more than others, also if you want to use Compatible Carts or originals, you can also buy Continuous Ink System Where you do not buy carts you just fill outside bottles with ink . Also Life of printer needs to be quantified. If Inkjets are not used frequently the jets get blocked up with dry ink. And Service life if used a lot will be short due to Waste tanks getting full among other things

woodchip 16:51 13 Oct 10

Epson are more Friendlier with regards to Drivers and Support

Alistair-1624795 16:53 13 Oct 10

Thanks guys! maybe anybody more express his opinion?

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:35 13 Oct 10

'And that's not all. As our Marketing Director Alistair says on the short video below'....this is spam and the Muppet of a Marketing Director cannot even phrase a sentence correctly and is clearly unable to alter his name which, coincidentally, is the same as the Marketing Director of the site that he has so kindly furnished us with. Avoid.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5