Help! lost Iso files

eedcam 12:17 28 Dec 09

This morning fpr some reason all my Iso files have vanished from My F/G drives .On doing a search they have a strange Icon looks llike small orange square with what looks like a key shape inside .Some of these files sare ther but some are just shortcuts . Anyone help as to how this happened and how to get stuff back .

eedcam 13:04 28 Dec 09

Hi already tried that itells me its in F where it should be but it aint .The Icon as far as I can tell is 'Activate .Exe' which I have now got back to imgburn .None of the shrtcut ones are in the recycle bin nor show on and Undelete search >Infuriating as aoart from losing movies I have nort seen I spent all yesterday editning out the adverts fornm a Tv show which was 6 hours long ii i/2 hors which wer adverts Went to burn them this morning and this happended Grrrrrr!

tullie 13:09 28 Dec 09

Just a thought.I wonder if the `editing out` is the clue where theyve gone?

eedcam 13:23 28 Dec 09

No no fear of that even the master has gon

User-312386 13:48 28 Dec 09

Its ok i assume you have nero, the icon sounds like nero

eedcam 14:23 28 Dec 09

No it was'nt Nero Never touch that the icon was as far as I can tell something called Activate .Exe whatever that is something to do with Give away of the day I think .Though why that should remove files I know not

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…