Help - Lost Form in IE

Anti_Virus 12:48 10 Jun 08

Hi.

I just spent around 45 minutes filling in an application form on the internet, using Internet Explorer. However, when I'd finally finished, I was told my application hadn't been submitted as I hadn't filled in my Date of Birth properly, and it advised to press the back button, which I did. However, I was horrified to find the application form blank! I don't think there is a way of getting it back now, and am full of dread at taking another 45 minutes filling it in again. But does anybody out there know- Is there any way at all to get that form back? Please people, I need your help!

Technotiger 14:48 10 Jun 08

If you press the Forward arrow, as opposed to the Back arrow which you pressed, perhaps, just perhaps, it might get you back to the completed form.

Technotiger 14:50 10 Jun 08

Hmm, just noticed - two hours since your post - probably too late now.

chub_tor 15:02 10 Jun 08

There is a chance that you may find it by looking in IE History. It is worth a try going down the list of the sites that you have visited today to see if the form turns up.

Anti_Virus 15:57 10 Jun 08

Hi. Thanks for your replies. Afraid it was too late though. I gave up hope after an hour of searching the internet, and no replies on here, and forced myself into re-filling the form. Another 45 mins, and I'm not convinced it was as good the second time around... Grrrr. Nevermind though, I appreciate your replies.

While I was searching the internet, I did come across this though: click here it's an add-on for Firefox which protects against what happened to me. Seeing as it only works with Firefox, it wouldn't have been much use to me anyway. Still, it was interesting to see this out there, and I will probably install this add-on onto my PC at home which does have Firefox installed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now