Help with JavaScript & gifs please.

LAP 10:56 AM 20 Apr 10

My wife’s web site is her one of her hobbies. I help when I can but we are stuck with the following problem. I have researched the web but to no avail. Can you please help.

On her site click here you will see two Guinea pig gifs at the top. All she wants to do is move these DOWN and IN so they are close to the bottom of the family photo JavaScript sideshow.

I believe the problem may be the JavaScript. Any ideas. Thank you.

LAP 13:21 PM 20 Apr 10

Altered to 'almost' how she wants it.

I added 'Absbottom' into each of the 2 gifs then moved them down into the bottom area of the JavaScript and added masses of ' '

This does not seem the right way so unless anyone comes up with a better idea this will have to do.

LAP 13:22 PM 20 Apr 10

should read,,'masses of ' '

LAP 13:23 PM 20 Apr 10

should read,,'masses of:-  

LAP 13:25 PM 20 Apr 10

I don't beleive this. I will space out what I have added as this site will not display it in the code. Here goes again: & n b s p

LAP 14:29 PM 20 Apr 10

Problem solved by a friend. I guessed right there was an easier way. Added below the following line:'<!-- The Image and Form Codes are Below -->' the following above the gifs:<div style="text-align: center;">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 850px; text-align: center; margin: auto;">

AND this below them:</td>

It now works perfect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know