Help with JAVA please :o(

Dinkiz 10:45 19 Jan 03
  Dinkiz 10:45 19 Jan 03

Hi All,

Can you help? I've designed a page in Dreamweaver MX by using the tools in the software only (no script writing). Now I'm really please with the look of the site but want the current date to be displayed. I've got script that does this (See below) but it displays the date in text this size. I'd really like to change the text so that its smaller anda different colour. How on earth can I do this?
Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers, Dinkiz :o)

script LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
!-- Begin
var months=new Array(13);
months[1]="January";
months[2]="February";
months[3]="March";
months[4]="April";
months[5]="May";
months[6]="June";
months[7]="July";
months[8]="August";
months[9]="September";
months[10]="October";
months[11]="November";
months[12]="December";
var time=new Date();
var lmonth=months[time.getMonth() + 1];
var date=time.getDate();
var year=time.getYear();
if (year 2000)
year = year + 1900;
document.write(" center>" + lmonth + " ");
document.write(date + ", " + year + " /center>");// End -->
/script>
/CENTER>

/body>
/html>

KwaK 11:54 19 Jan 03

Hi,

Take a look at click here they have some clock stuff on there as well as other javascripts.

Dinkiz 12:21 19 Jan 03

Hiya Kwak,

Yeah I've seen that site before, but nowhere could I find details of how to change the font size / colour :o(

Taran 14:20 19 Jan 03

Since there are certain problems displaying code properly in here, I've put a page up on one of my sites for you to look at.

click here

I've included the full code for an entire html web document including the JavaScript for your date and time problem and I've highlighted the area of code where you can make your size and font changes.

I'll leave it up there for a few days for you to look at and then pull it offline again.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Taran

Dinkiz 00:10 20 Jan 03

Thanks Taran,

I'll give it a go :o)

Dinkiz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…