Help Iriver not working

suedeblue 10:16 22 May 05

I'd be grateful for any help with my iriver 320. It's my first MP3 and i am having trouble with converting cd's to MP3 format and then transferring them to the player.

septic 13:07 22 May 05

what is the trouble and what do you mean by converting?

Eric10 15:06 22 May 05

Put an audio CD into CD/DVD drive and launch Media Player if it doesn't start itself. Click the RIP tab at the top and make sure the tracks you want are ticked (selected). Click "Rip Music" at the top right. This will rip the music from the CD to Media Player's Library as MP3s. When they have been ripped click on the LIBRARY tab and you will see the tracks listed there. Right-click one of the tracks, choose "Open Containing Folder" and an Explorer Window appears from where you can copy the tracks to your MP3 player by whatever method is appropriate. I am not an expert at this and I don't know the Iriver so there may well be better ways to do it but this works for me.

Eric10 15:10 22 May 05

You may need to change the Rip Settings Format to MP3 under Tools, Options, Rip music.

Magik ®© 15:33 22 May 05

and once you have the tracks on the HDD, open up the iRiver and the folder the tracks are in.so you have two windows open, and just drag them over...

suedeblue 19:21 26 May 05

Thanks for all the advice. Finally managed to get it working and have put tracks onto the player.

dukeboxhero 22:54 28 May 05

u could always d/l cdex this will convert any of your cds to mp3 then its just a matter of draggin them over in ur iriver manager

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…