Help with Internet Explorer please

Durko 14:44 09 Aug 05

Noticed that when accessing IExplorer 6 to do some searching today the toolbar had completely changed. Address bar has now moved far to the right hand side. The toolbar icons have also moved to the far left for some bizzare reason.

So, still got broadband connection ok with NTL home web page but just have toolbar icons in top left hand side and adress toolbar far to the right.

Would reaaly appreciate advise how I get back to normal screen configurations again.

(running win xp home if it helps)

Thanks
Durko

recap 14:57 09 Aug 05

Not too sure as to what you mean here Durko. If it is what I think it is, the toolbars have just moved across then If you run your cursor over the Toolbar you should get a two pointed arrow. When this happens press and hold down your mouse button and drag them across to where they should be.

Hope that helps?

Durko 15:28 09 Aug 05

Recap

Thanks. Thought it would be something simple like that - had a few exams recently so my brain needs recharging!!

Durko

VCR97 19:59 09 Aug 05

If you right-click the bars there should be a "Lock" option.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…