help internet explorer

¤LØLLͤ 22:20 19 Oct 03

i have just tried to install paint shop pro and it wouldnt install it says i have to get a new version of internet explorer i have 5 but ive heard that the new one has problems is this true and what can i do help plz

VoG II 22:22 19 Oct 03

No, no probs. Get IE version 6 - and not a cracked copy!!!

¤LØLLͤ 22:25 19 Oct 03

ok thanks vog but i heard that 6 has problems is this right and oh by the way i dont have any copied software on my pc as i have been told its not good so i wont thanks

VoG II 22:32 19 Oct 03

There are no probs with IE6 (except I think NTL say there is a prob with W98 but otherwise not). Glad to hear that you have been well-advised re software.

¤LØLLͤ 22:35 19 Oct 03

oh blimey thats all i need i have windows 98 and ntl boradband i cant update my windows as toshiba said they dont advise it as i use my laptop oh noooo its just not my day

The Sack 22:53 19 Oct 03

No, no probs. Get IE version 6 - and not a cracked copy!!!

IE6 is free?

Use Mozilla Firebird, it blows IE off. click here

VoG II 22:56 19 Oct 03
  VoG II 22:56 19 Oct 03
  ¤LØLLͤ 23:09 19 Oct 03

never heard of it the sack oh dear

powerless 23:22 19 Oct 03

There are many alternative Intenet browsers.

Search *sigh* this froum and you will find many experiences...

Opera click here

Netscape click here

Avant click here

Mozilla click here

¤LØLLͤ 23:25 19 Oct 03

ok ok ok why you sighing at me powerless im not a professional you know but i am trying to get help and this is the place to get it right? so please dont sigh at me but thanks for your suggestions xxxxxx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…