HELP! Internet Access??

reg2 00:31 12 Feb 04

I do not know if this is the right place for this question, either in its subject matter or its very simple nature. However, i have been a good number of resources but am very confused as I cannot find the way to a solution. Hope some of you may be able to help me.

I need to access the Internet from a mobile device. I am considering a laptop or a handheld PC, especially the NEC MobilePro 900. Moderately to high speed would be very good. I have never owned or operated either a laptop or a handheld pc, but due to work, must learn and learn quick.I am from Australia if that makes a difference.

Also, how long does it take to boot up and shut down a laptop?? and how long is the battery life if it is on stand-by mode ??

Please help or guide me to some help, as I basically wandering.

Thank you. Reg.

hugh-265156 01:05 12 Feb 04

some reviews click here click here

from this review it says around 4 hours 50 minutes of up time.

booting up and shutdown times depend on whats loading with windows(software/services etc) and what programs/services need to be shut down when you turn of so will vary greatly depending on what you have loaded.Windows CE im not familair with at all sorry.
maybe have a look click here or click here
connecting to internet im not sure of either sorry.

reg2 01:29 12 Feb 04

Thanks.

How do i connect to the Internet using a handhelp pc or a laptop??? and how fast is possible.

thanks. Any help or direction will be appreciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…