Help on inserting form into an email

trigger2 19:23 02 Oct 05

hi can anyone please tell me how to (if it's possible)insert, inbed, place or what ever a document (word) into an email.
I'm trying to creat an email in ms outlook that incorporates a booking form (created in xp word),
that i can send to people who in turn can fill in the required data and reply/forward the email back to me, so i can then print off the form for my records.
I've tried pasting the form text into an email but it looses the original page format and spreads it right across the page, which looks cr*p. i initially tried sending word doc as an attachment to the email but when i get the email back all their added info is missing. i've tried telling people to save attachment to their pc, fill it in and send back to me on another email (which works) but some can't understand and manage this, so i'm trying to make the email simpler with no attachment. thanks

TonyV 19:51 02 Oct 05

I'm not sure that this will help, but I have just copied a Table from Excel in to the body of a new OE6 e mail message, and found that I could still write in the cells contained within! I then sent me a copy of that e mail to see if when "Forwarded" I could write in to the cells. The answer was yes!

TonyV

wotbus@ 19:52 02 Oct 05

There are probably other ways but if you have a scanner try this:
Make your form and print it - scan it back as an image - insert the image into the body of the email as you would normally. I havent tried it but it may work. ;-)

TonyV 20:00 02 Oct 05

I just tried the same exercise as above in Outlook, that also worked!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…