help with importing album art work into itunes

windsock 21:46 28 Nov 09

hi all im trying to add album art work using new version of itunes, When ive ripped cd it says cant find no art work but ive found it, but can`t seem to find any way of pasting the art work like you can using windows m player, any advce would be welcome thanks.

Miké 22:03 28 Nov 09

Within iTunes select all tracks in the album, then paste the picture in to the album art window, simples !

Grey Goo 22:30 28 Nov 09

Create your playlist. Select show artwork column. Open artwork viewer top right last button on right. Select "print" in file tab. A window should open with options as to what to print. If you have multiple artists in your playlist it will print a mosaic of them all and print the tracks.

windsock 22:31 28 Nov 09

thanks for your response but there isn`t a paste function when you right click on the ark work box

windsock 23:17 28 Nov 09

thanks for your reply but i dont want to print my album art work i want to import the art work that itunes can not find

I am Spartacus 23:36 28 Nov 09

Select the tracks you want to add the artwork to. Hold down Ctrl and press i, then drag the picture into the artwork box. You can google the artwork but Amazon are pretty good for having the right size pictures at around 500x500.

Grey Goo 23:38 28 Nov 09

OK get the artwork in a file. Get the blank artwork up in artwork viewer. Select "get info" from file tab. Under Artwork you can add your picture.

windsock 00:06 29 Nov 09

thank you for your input finaliy between you both i have resolved this issue by way off holding down control then I which brings up a box that asks are you sure you want to edit inormation for multiple items click yes and it takes you to a page where you can paste your ark work into the ark work box thanks again

windsock 00:11 29 Nov 09

will tick resolved now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…