help im a beginer

rossyboy11 18:29 14 Feb 05

i want to no how to make a website and wat with and can some 1 tell me a cheap domain seller plz and i need to no wat software to use wen making it....

i also tried to make one with blueyonder and usein front page but blueyonder had a problem with there end and sed it will be fixed within 24 hours but to this day it still aint workin and that was a year ago???
any sugestions

keep it simple im only 11

spuds 18:48 14 Feb 05

rossyboy11-- I would have a look in your local library, if you have one nearby.There should be a number of books possibly available, and the staff should be able to help direct you to other sources available. Your school may have a teacher who could give you further help and advice. Purchasing a domain is very easy,but I would suggest that you get a parent to assist you, before you make any decisions. Have a look at this company, they are one of the cheapest to register a domain click here

rossyboy11 18:58 14 Feb 05

thanx spud
can u help me in wat software i can use

i have been on the 1 u have suggested and its great but wat software shud i use..
i have been told to use dream weaver
is this a gd choice?

spuds 19:22 14 Feb 05

rossyboy11-- Dreamweaver is very good,but it is not the programme to begin web design for a novice. I would suggest that you download this free programme WebPlus 6.0 from Serif, and have a play around. I know that it may be difficult to start with, but it could give you some experience to web design click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…