Help with iiyama vm pro 454. Please!!!

Teknoman 01:19 19 Apr 03

i have recently bought a new 19' monitor the iiyama vision master pro 454 (HM903DTA) and
i have encountered a really annoying problem. there is a column
with size the half start button in windows at 1280 x 1024 from the
bottom left to the right left corner. in there the focus is little
problematic where in all other areas is crystal clear. moreover
apart from this there is a slightly curve up down. therefore there
is not a completely horizontical line from the bottom left corner
through the bottom right. however in the last few days i found that
this is fixing by reducing the refresh rate. for example at 1024
x 768 at 85hz is perfect but at 120 is like before as i have mention
above. at 1280 x 1024 is fixing at 60hz whereas all other frequencies
messing the image as discribed above. now what can i do about it
because the basic reason i bought it was for the high resolution
up to 1920 x 1440 and also for the high refresh rate up to 100hz
at 1600 x 1200. thank you in advance and i will be waiting with
agony for an answer. my graphic card is voodoo 3 2000 and it supports the resolutions and refresh rates as mentioned above.

howard60 07:17 19 Apr 03

but either the monitor is faulty - not that likely or the correct driver for your os has not installed. I would visit the IIyama site and look for the latest driver for your model and os. It would also be worth checking on the site for their FAQ's the problem may be mentioned and a solution suggested.

Teknoman 23:35 19 Apr 03

no this isn't the case. i have windows 98 and i have download the correct driver for my model. but it is not going to fix the problem because with it or without it no big deal. and i have used my graphics card drivers from the cay i bought it about 4 years ago. because 3dfx is closed i cannot find an updated driver for my card. thank you.

DieSse 01:26 20 Apr 03

I think I would contact the manufacturer, as this is likely to be a monitor fault, not software or drivers. On the chance that it may be the graphics card. you could try the monitor on a system with a more modern card first.

DieSse 01:28 20 Apr 03

PS - monitors don't have drivers, in the sense that most peripherals do, they have inf files, which are merely a list of the supported modes and colour profiles - not software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…