You've clearly got multiple problems including a "scareware" infection that keeps alerting you to (non-existent) hardware "problems". We can start with a Vista System Restore that runs outside of Windows and that should help with most, or if we're really lucky, all of these issues:
1) Turn off the laptop, turn it back on and immediately start tapping the F8 key quickly until the "Advanced Boot Choices" menu appears.
2) Using the arrow keys on the keyboard, select "Repair your computer" then hit the enter key.
3) At this point the mouse will work so follow the on-screen instructions till you get to the "System Recovery Options" screen.
4) Select "System Restore" which is usually the second option down.
5) Choose a System Restore point that immediately pre-dates the start of all these problems - you'll probably need to tick the box that says "Show restore points older than five days".
When the PC reboots, let us know what issues remain and we can take it from there.
PS: If you don't get a "Repair your computer" option then post back for Plan B.