Help - I need to set up a simple blog site fast

quill 15:05 07 Jul 06

Help please
I need to set up a simple blog site to gather some info in the next week or two. Ideally I would like to set it up so that contributors can use it without registering. Any ideas please?

I started on blogspot, but can't seen to get the 'anyone' can contributie feature working properly.

I have webspace, so could put it there if necessary, but need advice about a really simple programe to use.

Thanks in advance

wee eddie 17:57 07 Jul 06

At least we would be able to tell you why no one appears to be interested.

Only a few Blogs are successful, many get no hits at all!

quill 19:22 07 Jul 06

What I actually need is to set up a forum for a group of people who all need to contribute to a discussion paper, and to be able to see each pother's responses. I thought a blog might be a good way to do it - I'm not bothered about attracting other people tothe site.

rezeeg 19:40 07 Jul 06

Is this what you want? click here

SANTOS7 19:43 07 Jul 06

click here
this may help,good luck...

quill 23:30 07 Jul 06

I've tried blogger but am having problems setting it so that anyone can contribute without registering - which is what I want.
Any ideas please the site I've set up is

click here but when I've asked someone to contribute they've been forced to register.

Jimmy14 23:45 07 Jul 06

I set up my blog on click here and if you want people to contribute their comments then go into settings when your signed in then click comments then on the 2nd line down it says who can comment, click the arrow down for anyone which means anyone can add comments to your blog without being registered and there are other settings regarding comments you can configure.

Hope this helps
James

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple