Help i have problems

only me 19:02 05 Jan 05

2 days ago when ilogged into network i got this message :RUNDLE
p2esocks_ 1026.dll i asked Google but it didn't make sense to me today i tried to pick up my emails but my email server incredimail couldn't find my server,i have XP HOME i am sure someone helped me before but it has to be in help forum

Forum Editor 19:07 05 Jan 05

before we can sort this out.

What do you mean by 'logged into network' - do you have a home network?

Have you tried rolling your computer back to an earlier state using the system restore facility?

Have you installed any software or hardware recently?

ACOLYTE 19:26 05 Jan 05

1026.dll is for bulgarian translating as far as i can find out and may be related to spyware of some sort that may be located in the system32 folder.Somthing to do with
click here ?

Thats the best i could find,but there may be more
i would get HJT and run it and post a log.

ACOLYTE 19:28 05 Jan 05

Dont click my click here it wasnt supposed to turn in to one,and it shouldnt work.Was cupposed to be:

//akamai.downloadv3.com/binaries/P2EClient/EGAUTH_1026_EN_XP.cab

tony_tone 19:45 05 Jan 05

Every time I boot up I have a reminder that there are unused drivers on my system. How do I stop being reminded?

only me 10:18 06 Jan 05

Hi FE
i will try your advice and get back to you later. Sorry i meant web, thanks, Don

only me 18:43 06 Jan 05

Hi FE
i did restore and got rid of rundle but still get problems on incredimail. HI i dont know what is going on but incredimail has just downloaded my mail??

only me 19:28 06 Jan 05

I think it has sorted somehow? thankyou all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…