help! i broke my iphone!

mothercranky 19:48 19 May 08

help!
i was searching forums to try and get picture messenging to work on my phone. i downloaded i brickr thinking it would be easy to work out, as soon as i did i got a load of white writing whizzing down a black screen and its been doing it ever since! about 5 hours now! cant get it to do anything else and am gutted now as it looks like i have lost everything!

what have i done wrong? and how can i put it right?

thanks guys

jackie

hello ..best thing you could do is take it in for repair(service center) and they might reflash and recover the phone for you.. best of luck akanic

To reset the iPhone, press and hold both the sleep/wake button (on top of the iPhone) and the Home button (centered below the screen) for a few seconds. When you see the Apple logo, you can let go and the iPhone will start back up.

kind regards akanic

mothercranky 20:03 19 May 08

hi
have tried that but its not working. it swiches off then back on and the swirly writing goes on

skeletal 21:05 19 May 08

Try this
click here

It is a "last resort" so you will lose settings; indeed you may lose everything including saved music etc.

I don't know anything about this myself, but my son plays with this sort of thing and needed to do this early in his fiddling.

Good luck!

Skeletal

mothercranky 16:50 20 May 08

thank you skeletal my phone is saved, if not now a bit blank!

skeletal 18:26 20 May 08

Good news, glad you are sorted!

Skeletal

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now