Help with Graphics Card for Counter Strike Sorce

minxalot1981 19:27 20 Nov 07

I have the Intel (R) 82865G graphics card. Today i installed the Counter Strike Source game successfully. When i tried to load the game it told me that my video driver did not meet the requirements for the game. it said - update video driver to the latest available from your driver vendor. Does this mean i need an upgrade of my current graphics card?
I tried to load the game and found that my movement on it is slow and distorted. I did a video stress test and my average framerate is 43.76fps. Is this good? Does anyone play Counter Strike Source? What graphics card do you have? Do i need the DirectX 9? Any help would be much appreciated.

umbongo(uk) 03:08 21 Nov 07

its onboard grafix so dont expect much
no update driver for gfx

43 is fine but again its onboard so it will drop considerably when online playing or when more than 2 people are on screen

you are playing with all settings on minimum as this will be the only way to play

here,s your drivers update them see if it at least gets you playing without stutter and try game at recomended settings then put them all to low if youu still get bad gaming
800 x 600 res

click here

note if your wanting to play games, onboard will not play games very well because it will be using up system resources ,a cheap gfx card will be your best bet if your a casual gamer

get back with more qeustions you need answering

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…