HELP GOOD FIREWALL

Jade 14 G 21:56 02 May 07

after problems with zone alarm 7 l have just tried the new zone firewall with spyware on a trial and its terrible so have just took it out.
Does anyone know before l catch anything a good firewall.
Just read about the free commodo one but l normally like to take your advice before l download one.
Jade

Technotiger 21:59 02 May 07

Hi, I recommend Kerio - click here you get a Free Trial of the FULL product for the first 30 days, after that you can still keep it because it automaically reverts to the Free version. It is excellent. I like it so much I bought the full version, after using the free one for a couple of months.

Technotiger 22:01 02 May 07

just noticed my typo... automatically reverts etc

Jade 14 G 22:04 02 May 07

Thanks a lot, don't let anyone near the new zone one, it messes up your pc and things l had joined l couldn't get anywere near even ebay , took it out and it was fine. Have a new pc coming later this week so will download it for this one and l suppose it will let me download one for the new pc
Jade

Technotiger 22:08 02 May 07

Yes it will. It is much easier to use than ZA, you just set it up and it practically runs itself.

Jade 14 G 22:25 02 May 07

were did you download it from as l went to tucows and the uk download won't work
Jade

Technotiger 22:30 02 May 07

Click on my Link above then Click on the picture - Kerio Winroot Firewall, then click on Download Product (on the left of screen),
then click on Europe (opposite 32bit) ...

Jade 14 G 22:51 02 May 07

I didn't get your message so l thought l was downloading it and the name was kn client. Saved it to my docs and it said it was a launcher, only took 7 mins. So openeded it but got a message to say my operating system wasn't right for it. Was l downloading the wrong thing, does yours say kn client will pick up your answer tomorrow as have had such a day and my hands are giving me hell so be best when l have rested them, but thanks
Jade

Technotiger 22:58 02 May 07

kn client - No!

Follow my directions at my 22.30pm response.

Hope your hands are better tomorrow, I know you have problems.

beynac 23:02 02 May 07

Kerio Firewall is now Sunbelt Personal Firewall.

Try this link: click here

FatboySlim71 09:33 03 May 07

I can highly recommend Comodo I have used it for a while now. Its arguably the best free Firewall around, in tests it passed all the tests where some of the other firewalls (free and paid for types) had failed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…