Help with Gladiator EYE-T CASE!!!!

mowdizzle 10:50 24 Jun 06

Just bought pc from golden electronics with gladiator eye-t case
click here

But HOW the Hell doi turn the thing on (sorry for being stupid) but there is no clear on/off button or anything
Also, at the back, just below the psu (power supply) socket, there is another socket, but instead of having teeth it has holes. It may be for a fan, but i was not supplied with a cable for this socket, do i need one???
thanks,

Diodorus Siculus 11:03 24 Jun 06

The second socket could be a feed through for a monitor so that you don't need a seperate monitor cable.

As for switching it on, did it not come with a manual? How have you wired it up?

Diodorus Siculus 11:04 24 Jun 06

Sorry, just see that you bought a complete PC- from the link I thought it was just the case.

mowdizzle 11:07 24 Jun 06

no manual, still no switch, and nothing on anywebsites, hmmmm

mowdizzle 11:08 24 Jun 06

yeh, bought whole pc, not just case

Belatucadrus 11:18 24 Jun 06

Is there a "Power" button on the keyboard ? Some Multimedia keyboards have them and it may be enough to get things going until you get a definitive answer from Golden.

mowdizzle 11:20 24 Jun 06

no, didnt buy a keyboard, and the ones i already have, dont have power buttons

Been dealing with CCL for years. They are very helpful. Ring tech support { 01274 401 204 } and they will sort it for you.

mowdizzle 11:24 24 Jun 06

i didnt buy the case from them, the link is just as example of what the case looks like and its specs.

mowdizzle 13:33 24 Jun 06

please, anyone any more ideas, maybe the case isntr meant tohave an on/offf switch andyone no of any other way pcs are turned on?, possibly something to do with ATX style cases or something, really i have no idea!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5