Help! Get 'clicks' when ripping CD to itunes

HavanaNights 16:59 21 May 08

Would appreciate any help as I'm stumped! Couple of weeks back I started to get 'clicks/scratches' when I was ripping a new CD into itunes. Seemed to be no changes I'd made which might account for it. Happens on any CD I'm now trying to rip and the CDs themselves are fine when played direct through the laptop (or a separate CD player). I'm running the latest itunes version, recording in AAC at a 320kbps and all Windows components are up to date. I've checked everything else - drivers, hardware set ups, that I can within my know how and have even tried ripping in different formats, ripping through Windows Media Player and using FreeRip but the problem persists. I've occasionally had a few 'scratches/skips' at the end of ripped tracks but these are all the way through. It's only on new tracks I try to rip - current tracks in itunes are fine.

Any ideas????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…