Help with a gaming pc for budget £800-£900

Moosa 17:23 26 Oct 10

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a new pc for gaming but my bdget is only going to be around £800-£900. The pc I have is a little out dated and I am needing something that can handle new games and will do so for a few years. I have looked at Dell and HP but the ones I am intersted in seem to be over £1000 which I cannot afford. I was looking at getting an Nvidia g.force gtx460 and an intel i7. If anyone can help I'd be greatful :)

GaT7 18:00 26 Oct 10

PCA member dnb1987 recently purchased a gaming PC for just under £900 - see click here. You can ask him for more details in that thread.

Btw, does your budget include or exclude a monitor? G

Moosa 18:12 26 Oct 10

Sorry crossbow I should said, no will not be needing a monitor, just the pc. Thanks for the link. Shall pop along there and will post there also.

Moosa 18:13 26 Oct 10

Just noticed dnb said he went to scan. I'll go and have a quick look and see what they have to offer.

GaT7 18:43 26 Oct 10

As you don't need a monitor you can get a better graphics card perhaps. dnb1987 needed a monitor too, so he probably got less for his money.

Also, if you're thinking of building it yourself, you can get cheaper components via their Today/Only section click here (the list changes everyday around mid-day). For the cheaper price, you must click on the BUY link(s) in the Today/Only page only. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos