Is This a Help FORUM--OR A CHATROOM

bobmags 14:23 14 Jan 03
  bobmags 14:23 14 Jan 03

IF I WANT TO READ A LOAD OF DRIVEL I GO TO CHATROOMS.I DONT EXPECT TO FIND IT ON A PC HELPSIGHT. 75% OF POSTINGS ON THIS SITE ATE INCONSEQUENTIAL RUBBISH.

©®@$ђ ‹(•¿•)› 14:29 14 Jan 03

don't shout.well if you don't like it, you know where the door is!

whats this drivel you have just posted.. why don't you contact the moderator/forum editor or who-ever who is in charge and tell them instead of contributing to the so called rubbish with your post!

i think this forum is slightly different to a chatroom

bobmags how long have you been a member here>?

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:33 14 Jan 03

...and methinks bobmags' post is the foundation of the 75%.

'75% OF POSTINGS ON THIS SITE ATE INCONSEQUENTIAL RUBBISH'(sic)...not being picky but what do you expect them to eat?

G

garybaldy 14:33 14 Jan 03

Being new to this this sight i find the way i which the advice is given extremely helpful and i also enjoy the friendly bunter that surrounds the forum .try not to take things so seriously .

Dr Grumps 14:34 14 Jan 03

i have found this site to be an invaluable resource and all those that use it very helpful.
I have also tried to make my own contributions and it is an excellent community

and as it has already been said "You know where the door is"

Belatucadrus 14:49 14 Jan 03

Nice to see somebody has obviously done an in depth statistical analysis of helproom content and come up with a precise figure as to what is or isn't inconsequential. NOT !

graham 14:51 14 Jan 03

I like it the way it is.

bakes43 14:58 14 Jan 03

Well said peeps,
i use this forum alot if i have any problems with my pc and people on here have allways been helpful

hoverman 14:58 14 Jan 03

Hope the Forum never changes - I too like it as it is.

VoG™ 14:59 14 Jan 03

What a load of drivel!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…