Help Forum

Jak_1 16:48 16 Sep 06

I have noticed that recently there has been a spate of requests for help that seemingly point to illegal actions. By that I mean peeps asking why this or that can not be coppied etc.

Also there have been some back habded comments when respected towards helpers have pointed out that the actions may be illegal! Again, there hve been backhanded comments made to those who who leave an innocuous comment, ok a comment that does not really help but in itself not detracting from the original enquirer but an aside.

Given that this is a well respected forum that posters should at least state that their requests are honourable eg making a copy for backup purposes only?

Is there really anything wrong with the odd or humourous reply to a request for help, so long as it does not detract from the original request even though it does not really help?

I have seen some viscous comments directed towards peeps who have given much help and time to others over a long period just for giving an innocuous comment or pointing out that, due to lack of information given in the request for help, the request is for an answer that would give rise to an ileagal action!

Jak_1 16:49 16 Sep 06

Whoops, this was meant to be at 'Speakers Corner' lol.

Jak_1 16:51 16 Sep 06

Moved to 'Speaker's Corner'

mammak 16:55 16 Sep 06

You havent moved it just duplicated it, best tick this one.

Jak_1 17:08 16 Sep 06

Whoops!

Jak_1 17:08 16 Sep 06

done

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now