help formatting hard drive.

westdudes 00:09 05 Feb 04

ive just built a computer and ive just installed a network. the isp is aol, set up the router.

The problem is on the new comp the drivers for the old bt voyager100 modem was removed and now whenever i bring aol up the computer just explanation...except starts dumping physical memory?

anywayz back to point....ive tried system restore to put it back before the router was installed but i get the same problem.the random restart with aol..tried unistalling aol and then putting bk i was trying to reformat my hard drive as i wanna start it again anywayz...but normally id press f8 on any computer to bring up dos....but all i get is a screen saying which device to i want to boot new to this sort of thing so please be patient with me...i built the computer by reading manuals very carefully and everything was fine until i got this aol recommended ruter..grrrrr
please help??

VoG II 00:12 05 Feb 04

click here may help you.

westdudes 00:21 05 Feb 04

thanks...i needed a refresher..only used to do it for pretty new when it comes to xp etc...cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…